Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I have so much cool stuff to write about...

... but some dickheads in Cronulla are going to get a bit more webspace instead. What a great homecoming, bloody race riots in Sydney!!! Anyway, I've got nothing more to add to the huge volume of material out there on the web about this. This whole thing has been one seriously ugly event and I am just struggling to say anything constructive at all. I can't believe John Howard and Kim Beazley's denials of the racist nature of these riots, I just can't even fathom the complete lack of leadership that they have shown.

If you want to read more about this, I strongly recommend Tim's post about this at Road to Surfdom. Also worth a read is Lisa at Desert Pea, Andrew Bartlett, and Anonymous Lefty somehow managed to get a laugh out of me.

Maybe I'll post a bit more about this when I've cooled my head a bit and can actually contribute something.

Oh yea, I had my graduation ceremony yesterday. It doesn't seem so important in light of all of this. Maybe I'll write more about that later too.