Thursday, March 22, 2007

Where do YouTubers find the time?

Ever since I started blogging I've regularly been asked the question, "where do you find the time to do it?".

I don't know how many of you really keep track of this blog, but there are very few articles on it that take me more than five minutes or so to write. I think the hardest thing about blogging is keeping track of the 'sphere in general. If I drop out for a week or so it can be really hard to keep track of what has been going on out there in the intertubes. It's also hard to keep track of the great new blogs that are emerging all the time.

Nothing however is has hard as keeping up with whatever crazy shite is going down on YouTube on a daily basis. These guys invest some serious time into making their clips, commenting on other people's clips, and basically busting out with the crazy shenanigans.There are some seriously talented, creative, and committed people in that community that I really admire.

Why am I going on about this, well I saw this clip today and I just got to thinking "how the hell does he find the time for this stuff?":